Parameters: 1. Power supply voltage 6.5V-27V, the power cannot be reversed or over 27V, or may burn the module, it is recommended connecting in series 15A fuse in the power input. 2. Dual motor interface, each rated output current 7A, peak current 50A, the motor interface cannot short-circuit, it is recommended connecting in series 15A fuse. 3. The enable signal and forward and reverse control signal control voltage 3-6.5V. 4. Enable signal terminal (ENA) input PWM can regulate speed, PWM frequency range 0-10KHZ, PWM minimum pulse width 10us. 5. Product dimension: 55x55x16mm 6. Installation hole diameter: 3mm, noted to prevent short circuit when install the reverse side, you can add insulation pad or copper column to raise the circuit board Parameters matched: Motors with rated voltage 24V, identification of rated power 115W or below, and motors with identification of rated current 7A can full work for a long time. Note: 1. Drive power cannot be reversed, it is recommended connecting in series 15A fuse in the power interface, the voltage should be between 6.5 - 27V. If over voltage, it may burn the drive module if power on. 2. It is recommended that the rated output current of the power supply be more than 2 times, in case the power supply voltage cannot reach the required input voltage of the motor when it is started, which may cause pause of the drive module for under voltage protection. 3. Motor interface cannot be short-circuit, or may burn the drive module, it is recommended connecting in series 10A fuse in the motor interface. Package Including: 1x DC Motor Driver Board
- DROK DC motor driver input voltage range is DC 6.5V-27V, can be input DC 12V or 24V, rated output current of each port is 7A, total output power is 160W.
- STRONG DRIVE: the motor controller board adopts dual H bridge, can drive two DC motors at the same time.
- FORWARD and REVSERSELY ROTATE: the IN1, IN2/IN3, IN4 port can control forward or reverse motor rotation.
- PWM SPEED CONTROL: enable signal terminal (ENA) input PWM can regulate speed, PWM frequency range 0-10KHZ.
- UNDER VOLTAGE PROTECTION: the motor driver module is with under voltage protection to prevent instantaneous large current from damaging the module.