- EcoMeter S is a Non-contact ultrasonic level measurement with separate, digital display. - This level indicator for cistern and rain water storage can be installed in just a few minutes, without the need for wiring (the ultrasound sensor is battery operated and connected via a radio transmitter to the monitor)! - Proteus EcoMeter S is an ultrasonic liquid level sensor, battery powered and equipped with a digital radio transmitter. - This device has been developed especially for water tanks, rainwater and cisterns - but it can also be used for continuous measurement of the fuel tanks content (eg. diesel). - The intelligent algorithm responds quickly to level changes in the tank (e.g. during refilling of water or fuel several times per day, or pumping the tank content out). - To ensure maximum battery life, the sensor sends measurement data to the receiving station every 30 minutes. - Measurements are also provided in real time, but as soon as the detected change in the level of a tank is ≥ 1.5" / min. - EcoMeter S is a modern and precise alternative to mechanical dipsticks and content meters of water tanks, barrels and cisterns with a maximum capacity of 5300 gallons, offering a measurement range of up to 10ft. - The sensor communicates wirelessly with digital radio station within range up to 500 ft. - Ideal for sensor installations inside cisterns and radio dead areas. When the sensor needs to be installed deeper than ≥8 Inches inside cisterns or shafts or under heavy metal or concrete covers.
- Monitor your tank and consumption conveniently from the comfort of your "living room". Digital radio transmitter (range up to 500ft) Measures tanks up to 5300 gallons, measuring range up to 10ft
- Non-contact ultrasonic level measurement with separate, digital display. The digital display (with mains plug) can be placed anywhere at a distance of up to 500ft to the ultrasonic sensor
- This genius level indicator designed for cisterns and rain water storages can be installed in just a few minutes, without the need for wiring. Suitable for home as well as factory use. The ultrasound sensor is battery operated and connected via a radio transmitter to the monitor
- Maximum comfort for installation and reliability during operation! Over one million devices sold
- The EcoMeter S PLUS (with 9m antenna extension) allows you to place the transmitter outdoors, outside the tank. This ensures an optimal radio signal between the radio module and the monitor when used in underground tanks, manholes, inaccessible or dead areas.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.